Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moving Right Along

So, you know whats crazy about getting things done? It's actually doing the things you need to get done. What a strange concept I know. Sure there is never enough time, sure you have a lot on your plate and stress can play a big part in all of it. Yet if you don't do any of the things you wish to/need to do, you definitely don't have enough time. Stuff piles up so high, you can't ignore it even if you try. Hey that rhymed, I've been reading too much Dr. Seuss.

Of Course the feeling of always running and never catching up can become overwhelming, but it is a sure better feeling than being left behind, or never running the race at all. Sure some may choose to stay on the side lines, some are better at support than participation but some make a choice to run the race. I made the choice to run.

I may not be ahead just yet, but I am definitely not behind and I am not stuck with the masses. I am just maintaining a pace at which I can handled for the time being. Everyday I up the anti a bit, some days I hang back a bit further than I would like; but one day, one day soon I hope, I will be a front runner. So, here I am moving at an inconsistent, global warming affected, glacier pace. In my case I hope that glacier melts soon.

1 comment: