Thursday, January 13, 2011

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Well not really. When I look back I notice I have had a lot of "first days" and guess what they all began the rest of my life. Truth is my life never stops; in fact, it actually repeats itself if I'm not doing it right, (ever see Ground Hog Day). So with that thought in mind today does begin a new journey in my life, a journey I have been on for quite some time now, but today I make it official.

Today I have chosen to keep moving forward. The road ahead is dark and unclear and the weather conditions are extremely foggy. Sometimes I get caught in a spinning tornado, confused in what direction I was headed but a promising wind pushes me in the right direction. I have past the fork in the road with no option of returning. There is a warm, beautiful clearing up ahead; it could be close, it could be far but it is definitely there. The only way to find it is to keep moving forward.

I have completed my intoxicating journey to all that is Last Minute Clothing, www.28daystointoxication.blogspot.com and am ready to continue. So, now what?

Well, the holidays are over and sales don't come as easy, so there is a goal right there:

How to Keep Sales Consistent in the Off Season.
Truth is there is no off season in the retail world, I just need the right product in its right place. Might be time to explore different markets where my product can fit. Some modifications on my current product may need to take place. I need more than a few sales a week.

And yes, the continuous goal, opening the other Etsy shop...

For anyone reading this blog who is unaware of my current situation here is a brief over view. I am a fashion designer who currently sells accessories on Etsy www.lastminuteclothing.etsy.com I have been selling for quite some time now, yet accessories is not my full potential. Sparing the many details/reasons/excuses, my goal is to sell all my designs (ie: clothing) on-line. This of course is only the beginning of many other goals and now is the time to reach those goals.

So, here it goes, a deadline: Monday, January 24th, God willing, I will open 'Christina Mari by Last Minute Clothing on Etsy.

Hmm, I have a lot of work to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment